Saturday 2 July 2011

Rounds 7+8

Yesterday I played quite a good game up to a certain point only to lose all my pawns after which I was lost but int the end.....another draw :-(


And so we come to today where I let the Hippo out again. Please use parental controls as your children should not play this opening. I would stop if only I didn't keep winning with it, usually from very suspect positions.



One more game and then a week's holidays here in the beautiful Medoc. Then all you travel voyeurs can see some nice pictures again :-)

2 comments:

  1. You need the review the game score of round 8. The Black king is in check for several moves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. The problem lies with the game re-player I am using from chessvideos.tv. If anyone knows a better game re-player please let me know :-)

    ReplyDelete