Thursday 10 April 2014

KL Open Round 8

Hi folks, sorry to keep you waiting, I needed to go to the laundromat tonight seeing as tomorrow I am off to Bangkok for another tournament. Yes I know, I'm a glutton for punishment :-)

Today I castles queenside, not in a good way and not in the chess sense. Morbid chess humour classifies this as losing three games in a row and to another sub-2000 player. Normally I beat them in simultaneous exhibitions like the one I gave in Auckland last year where I played 28 players at the one time, and there were several around 1900. There is something not functioning but I'll try to figure out what after the tournament. Luckily there is only one game to go.

I feel embarrassed to even present this here but not to do it would be inconsistent.

Round 8 (disaster)



Again food came to the rescue. We went to a great Indian place called Nirvana and the fish head curry was truly heavenly.  I did take photo's but am having trouble transferring them from my phone to the laptop. Sorry, I blame Gremlins....for everything :-)

Hasta manjana amigoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment